• [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never heard anyone, either online or off, make any sort of joke about any of the names in this game. I had to think for a few moments how Goldyx could even be made into something humorous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, come on. You have to admit, the names they chose are pretty bad, despite how good the game is.

Gold dicks
Narrow Ass
Urethra

Even if we never said anything out loud, we were all thinking it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Long
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our childish take was Toe-Rag, Arthritis, Norovirus and Goldilocks. Guess we just missed the Man with the Golden Gun...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Erb
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mb
Hmm, I never had any funny names for them, maybe it's cause I'm no native speaker. Yet I also feel that "Goldyx" sounds more like some 80's folk singer with a lot of chest hair than a powerful Mage Knight. Maybe that's why I can't bring myself to play him. Might also be the miniature, I don't like it at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek McKay
Azerbaijan
APO
msg tools
badge
Is it my turn? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
mbmbmbmbmb
dcorban wrote:
I have never heard anyone, either online or off, make any sort of joke about any of the names in this game. I had to think for a few moments how Goldyx could even be made into something humorous.

Do you like to eat Goldyx?

Edit: I am trying to see how many South Park references I can make on the forums in one week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.