Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice hate me seems to love too many other games lately and this one keeps getting shelved. I am sure it is a combination of things but I fear something isn't right with the game and why it will probably be 2015 before they might consider it again. crycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
wheels4hextall wrote:
Dice hate me seems to love too many other games lately and this one keeps getting shelved. I am sure it is a combination of things but I fear something isn't right with the game and why it will probably be 2015 before they might consider it again. crycry

Dean,

There's nothing wrong with Take the Bait other than that Cherilyn simply hasn't had the time to devote to further development, and since it's a dual effort, I wanted to hold it until we get all the screws ratcheted down.

We will evaluate progress this summer, so stay tuned! I promise it's not dead in the water.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
wheels4hextall wrote:

Dean,

There's nothing wrong with Take the Bait other than that Cherilyn simply hasn't had the time to devote to further development, and since it's a dual effort, I wanted to hold it until we get all the screws ratcheted down.

We will evaluate progress this summer, so stay tuned! I promise it's not dead in the water.

Cheers,
Chris

Yeah, I was hoping to have this game by this summer during "lake season" on South Holston Lake... well, maybe next year..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chris, I figured it was something like that. Like Doug I am really hoping it comes out sooner than later...Tell Monkey that "the natives are getting restless"!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.