Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Bob
United States
Beachwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
An interesting situation came up today.

Now I know that with piling on, the troll can't target the same player twice. But what if say you tackle and down, don't sucessfully pile on, then tackle again using tackle coach, can you tackle the guy you downed initially? Or can the troll only ever tackle a guy once per turn, regardless of Matchup Actions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wann
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stallion12 wrote:

Now I know that with piling on, the troll can't target the same player twice. But what if say you tackle and down, don't sucessfully pile on, then tackle again using tackle coach, can you tackle the guy you downed initially? Or can the troll only ever tackle a guy once per turn, regardless of Matchup Actions?

I would rule that the troll is only ever allowed to tackle the same player twice when piling on is being used. If you use tackling coach and get piling on to activate then you start from there, only tackling each player once.

If you are super lucky like my wife who when she plays the troll somehow manages to get piling on to succeed 5 times in a row then you can just leave as well....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Bob
United States
Beachwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Obi Wann wrote:
Stallion12 wrote:

I would rule that the troll is only ever allowed to tackle the same player twice when piling on is being used. If you use tackling coach and get piling on to activate then you start from there, only tackling each player once.

If you are super lucky like my wife who when she plays the troll somehow manages to get piling on to succeed 5 times in a row then you can just leave as well....

But the faq says you can't tackle twice with piling on on the same guy, did you mean to say they can only ever tackle the same player twice if you use tackling coach?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.