Subject: So, last effort for the british full faction! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simone C.
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, last hours for this GREAT kickstarter. DPG posted the last stretch goals: if it reached 150K you will have a COMPLETE BRITISH FACTION with command and game set (command token, bag and cards) FOR FREE!!!

It's hard, really hard, but who knows?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
mbmbmb
Onestly i don't think that the goal of 150K can be easly reached....
but never say never....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
badge
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet-Gen. Mattis
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think 150K will be reached, they need 50% of the total raised to date in just 2 days. Ogre went crazy the last 2 days and still only got 20% of the total raised in the final 48 hrs.

That said, it seems like DPG will be releasing every unmet stretch goal later-- although of course people would rather get it for free (at the 90gbp 'Overlord' level) rather than have to pay for it later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Martino
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Io domani piazzo la mia pledge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just went on a wild ride with Myth. I think it was somewhere around the 300-400k mark before the 48 hour notice went out. It ended at just over 925k.

It can definitely happen, but you need to be smart about that last 48 hours. Knowing your audience and and offering the right stretch goals and addons can see a huge surge, if done right.

HoN has some great unlocks left to go. 150k is certainly not out of the question. Difficult perhaps, but not unattainable!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be pledging the full deal tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.