Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hice
United States
Lake in the Hills
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not find this question, and I am completely lost about the Trajan tiles that lets you move workers from your board. Does the tile become a worker? I am totally lost.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played this for the first time yesterday, but my understanding is that when you collect that tile, you discard it, but get to move up to that many workers (the tile will show one or two workers), from your personal reserve, to the area of the main board that has a circle for Workers.

This will allow you on later turns to move those workers onto specific worker tiles, and collect those tiles.

That clear it up any?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hice
United States
Lake in the Hills
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! That's what the picture shows. The wording confused me. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You take this Trajan tile and place it on your mancala. When you complete the tile by ending your turn on that mancala spot with the requisite colors, you score the points on the tile and move the worker(s) to your construction camp. They are now available to build buildings using the construction action. You discard the Trajan tile.

The only Trajan tiles that you don't discard after completing are the People's demand ones that count as a virtual People's demand. There is a spot on your player board specifically for those tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.