P Moon
msg tools
I've never played this game and BGG doesn't have a suggested retail, but supposedly retail for this is about $20. It is almost sold out so hurry!

Also, this is my first Hot Deal post, let me know if I need to change anything, but I believe I hit all of the requirements!

http://meatball.thatdailydeal.com/home.php?id=26507

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pmoon1020 wrote:
I've never played this game and BGG doesn't have a suggested retail, but supposedly retail for this is about $20. It is almost sold out so hurry!

Also, this is my first Hot Deal post, let me know if I need to change anything, but I believe I hit all of the requirements!

Just need a link to where the game is being sold....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P Moon
msg tools
Omg I'm laughing at myself pretty hard right now...Edited ahaha thanks great catch. Definitely need that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a fun game for anyone who chooses to jump aboard this deal. Though the cards are patterned after the classic Decipher CCG, it doesn't actually have anything to do with that game. Tribbles is a stand alone game that is, at its core, a UNO re-theme (with some really interesting divergences). It's much more accessible for gamers than the CCG was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Incidentally this isn't Global - it's USA only. Under countries USA is the only option offered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.