Popular Tags: [View All]
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't even make my kid's lunch. They make it themselves the night before. Check out what this guy does, there's like a thousand of these.

Since May 2008 I have been drawing on my kids' sandwich bags with a Sharpie marker. Each drawing is done just after I make the sandwich. I take a picture and post to flickr. My kids don't see the drawing until it is lunchtime.

The challenges are coming up with an idea and then drawing quickly and directly on the bag, every line counts.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlaferriere/sets/72157605053629...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Well, at least it's not raining.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chicken with guitar. Awesome. Looks like you need more squid. Cthulhu, perhaps? Give the kid a complex. Cthulhu everyday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trace
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

clearly there is more imagination in the drawing than the sandwich making
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i did these cute lunches for me kids....used cookie cutters to make sandwich shapes...had punches, candy eyeballs, olives....all kinds of stuff but then they wouldnt eat the damn things
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Honorable Mayor McCheese
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome indeed. When are you going to get off your lazy butt and turn these into mircobadges?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Rigby
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Yes, but her kids are learning art appreciation, and yours are learning to feed themselves. Which one has more value in the real world? Just saying.

There are a million ways to say "I love you" and teaching someone to be self sufficient is at the top of my list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
egrigby wrote:
Yes, but her kids are learning art appreciation, and yours are learning to feed themselves. Which one has more value in the real world? Just saying.

There are a million ways to say "I love you" and teaching someone to be self sufficient is at the top of my list.

THANK YOU.
I grew up in a family of 9 kids and we were expected to DO THINGS.
It's our job as parents to make contributing members of society.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Allen
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh no! I thought you were suppose to draw directly on the sandwich. I owe my daughter apologies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
egrigby wrote:

Hey now, don't knock art appreciation...

~Euen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fritz
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One kid.. 'nuff said
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.