Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Oliveira
United States
south orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What does everyone here use with card games/ board games that need to use damage tokens but it didnt come with any. Id rather not use pennis or whatever, maybe something a little more board game offical lol anything out there we can get or use to represent damage on a card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't recall that ever happening. But if it did, my first reaction would be to use mini poker chips, if not too big whatever space is available for them. Otherwise grab some cubes from any random game with cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Van Peursem
United States
Spring Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor 12:9
mbmbmbmbmb
Flat bottomed glass pebbles that are available in every craft store around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew P
United States
Oak Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Red beads from the craft store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Rigby
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
When we make our Expanded Eclipse trays we have tons of 5/8" circles and small squares left over. I sell them on the website by the ounce just to keep them out of the landfill. You get about 50 in an ounce. However,
if you ordered something on the site and let me know you needed a few, I'd be willing to throw them in the box for free.

Otherwise, if you are local to the Raleigh NC area, I'd also be willing to leave some at our Local Game Shop for people to pick up.

Elaine
Board Game Innovation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
njbrodeur87 wrote:
What does everyone here use with card games/ board games that need to use damage tokens but it didnt come with any. Id rather not use "pennis" or whatever, maybe something a little more board game offical lol anything out there we can get or use to represent damage on a card?

What types of games are you playing and with whom are you playing these games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmb
You can print out score trackers (a lot of games have fan-made themed ones in their section of this site), or use a dice that goes up to the number you need. I dislike using tokens to keep track of things like levels because it is harder to see who is winning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Don't be nosy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I currently make custom stainless steel tokens for Love Letter and am looking for new board games to make pieces for.

If you can give me an idea of a shape or symbol, and if there is enough demand which would justify my time and effort, I can make token sets.

Just for clarification, the material I use is 1/8" stainless steel. High quality and will most definitely outlast any of us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Rigby
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Quote:
I currently make custom stainless steel tokens for Love Letter and am looking for new board games to make pieces for.

Those look beautiful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
njbrodeur87 wrote:
What does everyone here use with card games/ board games that need to use damage tokens but it didnt come with any. Id rather not use pennis or whatever, maybe something a little more board game offical lol anything out there we can get or use to represent damage on a card?

Mini poker chips are cheap, small, don't move around, and come in a variety of colors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.