Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaba Maya
Germany
Georgia
flag msg tools
hi, sorry for my english.
i dont understand "Eviscerate"?

what i guess is, that i take my hits from my blue dice and take them to this card (not "from", like in the text).
i dont take my hits from the red dices, because i need them for my defense.
my max hit-points on the card are 3, or?
after putting the hits on the card i can get the equal count of "attrition" , that garuantee me hits in the "resulution step".
get i now in every round of this combat this attrition?

or misunderstood i the whole card?

please, help me out.

greetz
Jaba

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Taatgen
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The idea is that you use this card in combination with another card. This other card lets you put tokens on Eviscerate. For example, sinister strike lets you put tokens on Sinister Strike. Once you have tokens on Eviscerate you can use them in the way the card indicates: for each tokens you spend your attrition is increased by one, which in mose cases will mean you will put an hit token in the attrition box.
The key here is that Eviscerate tells you it is a "Finishing Move", while Sinister Strike refers to "Finishing move" as a place you can put tokens on. It is important that you understand this aspect of the Rogue, because there are more finishing moves and cards that allow you to put tokens on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaba Maya
Germany
Georgia
flag msg tools
thank u, now it becomes clear... i didnt read, that sinister put hit points to the finishing moves.

thank u very much : )
Jaba

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eviscerate means to tear out the entrails of someone (normally am enemy). Quite painful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.