Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do I get that right, that there is nothing you can do against an army of another player hanging around at one of your own cities of the same "side", lingering for an opportunity to start a civil war?

You cannot attack it, because your own army of the same side will coexist with it and your army of the opposite site may not enter your city. And neither you can start a "defensive civil war" in one of your own cities, to get rid off this army, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Skellett
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
A wolf and a penguin could never live together, nor could a camel and a hippopotamus. That would be absurd.
badge
And the older you get, the fewer things you really love. And by the time you get to my age, maybe it's only one or two things. With me, I think it's one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
Do I get that right, that there is nothing you can do against an army of another player hanging around at one of your own cities of the same "side", lingering for an opportunity to start a civil war?

You cannot attack it, because your own army of the same side will coexist with it and your army of the opposite site may not enter your city. And neither you can start a "defensice civil war" in one of your own cities, to get rid off this army, right?

Correct, you cannot attack it with your armies and you cannot start a "defensive civil war".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Ber
France
Strasbourg
flag msg tools
But...
p3, "civil war": "a player could attack a city he is already in."
Does this mean "he controls", or simply "he has his army in".

In the french translation, it reads "a player could attack a city he controls". Maybe an error?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It must be an error. You are never allowed to attack a city you control.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.