Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coolstuffinc.com is out and cannot say when more might arrive.

Game on!
- Corey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what exactly is going on with this, but Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Bezier-Games-Suburbia/dp/B008OAOL94/re...) lists 3 copies available, with "Ships from and sold by CoolStufIncgames". Going to Coolstuffinc.com, though, shows none.

So I suppose you could try to order it through Amazon and see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjo Man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I got my copy from Amazon because it was so hard to track down in stores. I had to wait a while for the price to be decent though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nathan
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
zerohalcyon wrote:
I checked Amazon first when I couldnt find it, but I wont order from there unless its prime/from amazon... I love CSI too, wonder why its not on their site. Odd... Probably also because their site lists it at $39.99 and the Amazon listing is for $65 with usps shipping. So they make a TON more profit on Amazon than their own site.

Not for not..but I just noticed the game was nominated/won the 2013 Mensa select award...so Im going to hope for a rebrand box (with the seal) and a fast reprint! Cant wait!

Thanks for all the info/replies.

I know of at least one FLGS near me that has it in stock; yours may also if you are pressed and don't want to wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
The reprint is underway, and the box covers will include the Mensa Mind Games logo. I don't have a date yet, but because they are coming from Germany, it's at the very least a month out, probably more.

We have a few stragglers from the first print run left that can be ordered directly from http://www.beziergames.com if you can't find it locally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjo Man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
The reprint is underway, and the box covers will include the Mensa Mind Games logo. I don't have a date yet, but because they are coming from Germany, it's at the very least a month out, probably more.

We have a few stragglers from the first print run left that can be ordered directly from http://www.beziergames.com if you can't find it locally.

Thanks for the info, Ted! We love your game.

Any hints for some more expansion tiles on the way ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
Benjo221 wrote:
Thanks for the info, Ted! We love your game.

Any hints for some more expansion tiles on the way ?

Sure. Sort of. The most important hint (which has been stated elsewhere, but is probably easy to miss) is that it's not just new building tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjo Man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuff has some right now.. I just got one. Some left, but not as many as when I first checked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wad going to write this post: Why. Is. This. Game. So. Bloody. Expensive?

But this post kind of sealed it for me.

Any news on if they plan on revamping the art a little bit? The tiles looked a little bland to me. Id appreciate a somewhat brighter/colorful style
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Branchburg
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
roufus wrote:
I wad going to write this post: Why. Is. This. Game. So. Bloody. Expensive?

But this post kind of sealed it for me.

Looks like Coolstuffinc is not discounting it as much as they normally do, probably because of the short supply. It was $38.99 when I bought it, which is about typical for a Ticket to Ride size box these days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any update on when we should be seeing the reprint showing up in stores?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MeepleofaMan
United States
Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bezier website states a shipment will arrive mid-July. They are taking pre-orders now. I don't know how long it would take to make it out to stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VivaDaddy wrote:
Bezier website states a shipment will arrive mid-July. They are taking pre-orders now. I don't know how long it would take to make it out to stores.

Good to hear. My FLGS has had it preordered from his distributor since April. I would have ordered from CSI, but my FLGS has earned my loyalty through a history of great deals to frequent buyers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.