Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I interprete the purchase of elite forces with the "increase army" action in a way, that it is allowed to place one arab elite AND one byzantine elite with the same action, if you want and can afford it, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Skellett
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
A wolf and a penguin could never live together, nor could a camel and a hippopotamus. That would be absurd.
badge
And the older you get, the fewer things you really love. And by the time you get to my age, maybe it's only one or two things. With me, I think it's one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
I interprete the purchase of elite forces with the "increase army" action in a way, that it is allowed to place one arab elite AND one byzantine elite with the same action, if you want and can afford it, right?

I agree with you but I can understand the ambiguity. Thematically it makes sense to me this way too.

I read "only one cube can be place in an elite box in a single action" as: only one cube can be place in each elite box in a single action.

Not: one cube can be place in only one elite box in a single action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.