Eric Greaves
United States
SALEM
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

As the flyer says:
May 11th, 3pm, $5 entry.

I am also going to put up my sealed 'Catan Island' wonder as a door prize if we get enough players participating.

Please feel free to pm me with questions, or just post them here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Amick
United States
Grand Island
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
"Too late, you took your finger off the piece..."
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds great. Would love to hear the format and any suggestions for how to improve it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to try to be there!! I've got all the expansions, but this game is too fun to pass up a chance like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Greaves
United States
SALEM
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chang1701 wrote:
I'm going to try to be there!! I've got all the expansions, but this game is too fun to pass up a chance like this.

Awesome! And, just so you know, you aren't obligated to take a 7 Wonders expansion as your prize if you win. We can give you an equivalent priced game as a prize. ($35-$50 in value, depending on how many players show up)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
any idea on how long the tourney will run? how many rounds? players per round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heidi B
United States
Portland, OR
Oregon
flag msg tools
I would also be interested in knowing how many rounds & players per round. Plus, will we be playing with all 3 expansions during the tourney?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Wynne
United States
Allison Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Wynners Circle Games
mbmbmbmbmb
DAMN YOOOUUUUSSS!!! Pennsylvania is far away from Oregon. Id love to play in a 7 Wonders tourney. My fave game. Definitely interested in how this all goes down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Greaves
United States
SALEM
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it all depends on how many people show up, but the plan is to have 3 rounds and 4 or 5 players at a table. Players will get points based on how well they do and then they will get put at a table with players who have similar records.

So, if we have 10 players show, then we'll do 2 5-player tables, and if 12 people we'll do 3 4-player tables.

After the 3 rounds we'll have a semi-final with 2 3 or 4-player tables and then the 4 best players will compete in a final.

So, all in all, it will probably last 3 hours, but, it all depends on how many players show up.

We will play with the base game for the main rounds and the semi-final. I'll likely use the cities expansion for the final, but still using the original base boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
you should post this over the west forums: http://boardgamegeek.com/forum/101/boardgamegeek/west

might bring out some more players!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.