flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Currently these are the games that I have in mind:
- D&D: CR
- D&D: WoA
- D&D: LoD
- Gears of War
- Mice & Mystics

Which one do u think I would get the best RPG experience, fun, and real challenging, higher replayability?

I'll be playing solo, or maybe sometimes playing with my other 2 brothers which will become a 2-3 players game.

If you have other game suggestion (which u think better fit for me), do let me know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LargeGoblin
msg tools
Well, what features common to RPGs would you like in your game? Character progression, story, lots of stats, etc.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would stay away from board games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek S
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lords of waterdeep. It is Dungeons and Dragons themed, and you can quest in it! (kidding....)

In all seriousness, if you're looking for a true RPG style play, you'll probably be avoiding boardgames and moving into something like D&D or Pathfinder. I can't think of any board games that give the full RPG experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Wilde
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try to figure out what elements of RPGs that you like, and then try to find boardgames that have those elements.

So, for example, if you like lots of fighting and cooperative play, you may want to look at Ghost Stories. If you like Storytelling and a Narrative, you may like Arabian Nights.

This geeklist may help: Trying to Simulate RPGs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.