Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
33 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: What's Yiddish for "smoldering cauldron of female Jewish sexuality"? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
Avatar
mb
As in, "She's a..."

MisterCranky? Moshe? Anyone?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
garygarison wrote:
As in, "She's a..."

MisterCranky? Moshe? Anyone?


I think they just say 'She's a Moshe'.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterCranky is Jewish? Learn something new everyday.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Zoyne.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
Avatar
mb
MWChapel wrote:
MisterCranky is Jewish? Learn something new everyday.

He's a very learned man with lots of connections. Kind of the same thing, actually.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread makes me think you should be posting in the "what are you drinking right now" thread.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
garygarison wrote:
As in, "She's a..."

MisterCranky? Moshe? Anyone?

Some questions we don't answer.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Some questions we don't answer.


Translation:

If I answer this and my wife reads it, she will hurt me.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Bah, that's an easy one -


6 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Bah, that's an easy one -




I swear, I thought you were straight.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
aint nothing about knowing that babs is smoking hot that makes a man gay. jewish ladies are hot as hell.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You might be looking for this website:

The Seductive Jewess

(Honestly, it's so out there, it's amusing).
.

[Edit] Not safe for work!
6 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Some questions we don't answer.


Translation:

If I answer this and my wife reads it, she will hurt me.

Um yeah.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
"Hoffs", but you've gotta do that phlegmy thing with the 'H'.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:

You might be looking for this website:

The Seductive Jewess

(Honestly, it's so out there, it's amusing).
.


Holy. Crap.

How the hell do you know about that... thing?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Golux13 wrote:
isaacc wrote:

You might be looking for this website:

The Seductive Jewess

(Honestly, it's so out there, it's amusing).
.


Holy. Crap.

How the hell do you know about that... thing?


I found it by accident about a year ago while googling for something entirely unrelated. Once I found it, examined it a bit, I said, "OK, that's definitely going into My Favourites."

The entertaining parts are the comments.
.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:
Golux13 wrote:
isaacc wrote:

You might be looking for this website:

The Seductive Jewess

(Honestly, it's so out there, it's amusing).
.


Holy. Crap.

How the hell do you know about that... thing?


I found it by accident about a year ago while googling for something entirely unrelated. Once I found it, examined it a bit, I said, "OK, that's definitely going into My Favourites."

The entertaining parts are the comments.
.


Is this a thing that's safe for work?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does your work like repetitive left-margin pictures of a heavily-endowed woman sitting naked (except for a fur wrap of some sort) on a chair?

Addendum: It appears that she's being eaten by a rug, now that I look at it again. This is a comedic reversal of expectation, for some.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
isaacc wrote:
Golux13 wrote:
isaacc wrote:

You might be looking for this website:

The Seductive Jewess

(Honestly, it's so out there, it's amusing).
.


Holy. Crap.

How the hell do you know about that... thing?


I found it by accident about a year ago while googling for something entirely unrelated. Once I found it, examined it a bit, I said, "OK, that's definitely going into My Favourites."

The entertaining parts are the comments.
.


Is this a thing that's safe for work?


Not even a little bit.


Well, it would at least give your supervisors an interesting dilemma as to whether to fire you for looking at pornographic materials or hate speech.

Honestly, I'm still scratching my head. Just have to conduct further research
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Finally, porn I can look at without worry that I'm lusting after gentiles.

Thanks paranoid neo-nazi's!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
isaacc wrote:
Golux13 wrote:
isaacc wrote:

You might be looking for this website:

The Seductive Jewess

(Honestly, it's so out there, it's amusing).
.


Holy. Crap.

How the hell do you know about that... thing?


I found it by accident about a year ago while googling for something entirely unrelated. Once I found it, examined it a bit, I said, "OK, that's definitely going into My Favourites."

The entertaining parts are the comments.
.


Is this a thing that's safe for work?


Not even a little bit.


Well, it would at least give your supervisors an interesting dilemma as to whether to fire you for looking at pornographic materials or hate speech.

Honestly, I'm still scratching my head. Just have to conduct further research


Dude, that site is messed up. It takes a particularly twisted fuck to hate an entire race and then still lust after them naked. Freud could have a field day with that piece of work. shake
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:

You might be looking for this website:

The Seductive Jewess

(Honestly, it's so out there, it's amusing).
.



DUDE!!! Can I get an AMEN!!!! AND A "NSFW"???
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:
toku42 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
isaacc wrote:
Golux13 wrote:
isaacc wrote:

You might be looking for this website:

The Seductive Jewess

(Honestly, it's so out there, it's amusing).
.


Holy. Crap.

How the hell do you know about that... thing?


I found it by accident about a year ago while googling for something entirely unrelated. Once I found it, examined it a bit, I said, "OK, that's definitely going into My Favourites."

The entertaining parts are the comments.
.


Is this a thing that's safe for work?


Not even a little bit.


Well, it would at least give your supervisors an interesting dilemma as to whether to fire you for looking at pornographic materials or hate speech.

Honestly, I'm still scratching my head. Just have to conduct further research


Dude, that site is messed up. It takes a particularly twisted fuck to hate an entire race and then still lust after them naked. Freud could have a field day with that piece of work. shake


Know your enemy - biblically
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
See, now i'm confused by the seductive hatred. I'll need to do more research.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to look away, but I can't.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.