Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
gobblet is a nice light game. the box, board and pieces all made of wood aqnd are good qaulity. gobblet is a very short game that some times can take 5 mintues up to 10 minutes if the game is very slow. gobblet similiar to X and O game (darn don't know the english name for it soblue. the gmae that you neeed to put three X or O in a row....). the object is to put 4 of your units (Gobblets) in an horizontally or vertically in a row with nothing between them.

in your turn you may eithe move a gobblet, "eat" a gobblet or place a gobblet. at the start each player have 3 "decks" of gobblets and in each deck here are 4 diffrent sizes of gobblets. bigger gobblets may eat smaller gobblets. in each of your deck you have to put your bigger gobblet before the smaller gonlets becuase they are placed on to of each other so to reveal smaller gobblets you must first play the bigger gobblets. you can put from any deck a gobblet druing your turn. the last option you have is to move a gobblet horizontally or vertically but not diagonally.

the game is quite light and very short as i said in the start. it is nice to have light game at home and somtimes it's fun to spend half a hour playing this game scoring points when ever you win. there is basic strategy in the game that i find help me with idffrent game to think logicly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leighton
England
Peterborough
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
freezing chicken wrote:
similiar to X and O game (darn don't know the english name for it soblue. the gmae that you neeed to put three X or O in a row....).

In English that game is called noughts and crosses - however the Americans call it tic-tac-toe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
andyl wrote:
freezing chicken wrote:
similiar to X and O game (darn don't know the english name for it soblue. the gmae that you neeed to put three X or O in a row....).

In English that game is called noughts and crosses - however the Americans call it tic-tac-toe.

i'll note that for myself, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.