Subject: Resolving Districts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Hayashi
msg tools
Here's the setup:
Me: Outpost
Friend: Moloch
Outpost units aren't important because I don't remember what units I had and they couldn't stop what happened anyway.

District battles happen on Iron Gate normally. Units remaining before the last battle are Hornet for the Moloch and some Outpost (no move hindering) units.
Last district battle ON THE BOMB in Iron Gate: Hornet moves away. Outpost troops vs. no one. Outpost wins...?

Does the district still get resolved with the victors being Outpost resulting in the bomb going off and Outpost losing a unit? We couldn't find anything in the rules stating that there HAD to be troops on both sides of a battle.

I have more questions but they all hinge on this question so I will save them as responses come in and either they get clarified or more convoluted

Thanks for your time,
-MikeH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, battle is resolved. In some very rare cases it could be even the case of none unit on both sides and still we resolve battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.