Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse LeBreton
United States
Kingsford
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Years ago we had a nice scenario generator that allowed fans to easily post their creations online, then apparently FFG and the programmer had a major disagreement and the program was pulled and got no further updates. Under 1A can this problem be resolved?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Miller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we would have to start from scratch on this project. I couldn't predict how long it would take to set up.

Did you enter this feedback via the 1A Games web site at www.1agames.com? That will keep the question in everyone's mind longer.

Thanks,
Kris
1A Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried posting on the 1A games site feedback and it didn't work. So I sent in an email with request for an online scenario builder as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Miller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sean,

I got your email and forwarded it on to the entire 1A Games staff.

I'm for this. I didn't use the FFG scenario generator but I like to design and share scenarios.

Kris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
travellerne wrote:
Hi Sean,

I got your email and forwarded it on to the entire 1A Games staff.

I'm for this. I didn't use the FFG scenario generator but I like to design and share scenarios.

Kris

Great!
You'll also notice that I have posted Point Buy tables in order to help balance the fan made scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.