Popular Tags: [View All]
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'm a bit embarrassed to have to ask this, having recently entered my fourth year of active BGG membership. Is there a way to display a list of games in the BGG database sorted by the reported number of owners?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Not that I know of. But you can sort any search by the number of 'voters' (people who have given that game a rating). Which should fairly closely match the order of owners.

The Settlers of Catan (1995)

Carcassonne (2000)

Puerto Rico (2002)

Dominion (2008)

Agricola (2007)

Pandemic (2008)

Power Grid (2004)

Ticket to Ride (2004)

Citadels (2000)

Small World (2009)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
thatmarkguy wrote:
Not that I know of. But you can sort any search by the number of 'voters' (people who have given that game a rating). Which should fairly closely match the order of owners.

Thanks for the quick reply. I do know about searching by the number of voters. You actually hit upon one of my questions though, which is whether or not the number of voters does in fact correlate to the number of owners? For example, I am diligent about keeping my "owned" list up to date, but I don't allow myself to rate (or "vote," in BGG speak) until I have enough plays under my belt to feel confident in my assessment. I have games that I've owned for quite a while for which I've not yet submitted a rank. I'm quite curious about the raw "owned" number. This is admittedly only to satisfy my geeky curiosity, but this is BGG after all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.