Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JPG
Canada
Sherwood Park
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have been having a bit of trouble activating Snowflake on OCTGN and wonder if anyone can answer if this is the proper way or if there is some menu/etc I am missing.

So far, the only way I have seen to make it work is to activate the ability on the card (dbl clicking doesn't work, as it will automatically set your bid to 0 and announce it) and then select the amount of credits to spend (0, 1, or 2). The chat box will then announce that the Corp has spent a secret amount. However, so far my runner opponent has been unable to figure out how to imput his amount. We have just been having the runner announce his bit, then the corp can dbl click on Snowflake and it will announce the Corp bid. The runner must then change his credits manually (if required) and continue or manually jack out?

Any better way to do this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Grusome99 wrote:

I have been having a bit of trouble activating Snowflake on OCTGN and wonder if anyone can answer if this is the proper way or if there is some menu/etc I am missing.

So far, the only way I have seen to make it work is to activate the ability on the card (dbl clicking doesn't work, as it will automatically set your bid to 0 and announce it) and then select the amount of credits to spend (0, 1, or 2). The chat box will then announce that the Corp has spent a secret amount. However, so far my runner opponent has been unable to figure out how to imput his amount. We have just been having the runner announce his bit, then the corp can dbl click on Snowflake and it will announce the Corp bid. The runner must then change his credits manually (if required) and continue or manually jack out?

Any better way to do this?

Can't say I've had trouble with this. I double-click to trigger the ability, select my bid, and then have the runner declare his or her bid and pay, if necessary. Then I'll double-click to announce what I bid, my credits are automatically deducted, if necessary, and the run ends, because I am apparently very good at out-thinking the runner in a weighted game of RPS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Thoukydidis
Luxembourg
Esch-sur-Alzette
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes that's the way it works at the moment. The runner's part is manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPG
Canada
Sherwood Park
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok, thanks, that is how I have been doing it. Was not sure if there was a way for the runner to do theirs with the program.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Thoukydidis
Luxembourg
Esch-sur-Alzette
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, but hopefully in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.