Popular Tags: [View All]
Le&Le Games Le&Le Games
Romania
Targu-Mures
Mures
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all,

I want to start for kids 8+, birthday parties with boardgames.
I want to offer to them different style of fun, what they cannot get in playgrounds (in mall's).

Miniature painting (Lord of the rings), Playstation Move games (Party Dance), boardgames like Jenga, Heckmeck, Pentago, Activity, costume play (we will costume ourself into Darth Maul - Star Wars and fight with light saber with them (of course they will win) ...

But I would like to know, maybe some of you still have some other ideas and will share with us.

In this way we want to add to your city an another way of play games and get more child to socialize, to meet also boardgames not just the computer games.

So any ideas are welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zaleski
United States
Wintersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are looking for games that work well at parties? I was a bit curious what your question is....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Anstey
Wales
Barry
Vale of Glamorgan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A children's party-style game I once came up with. I just called it Heads or Tails:

Everyone crouches down with hands and feet touching the floor. A non-player tosses a coin. On heads, everyone moves one hand forward any distance they like. On tails, everyone moves one foot forward. Anyone who falls over is out. First one to cross the finishing line or last one standing is the winner.

Typically you get several heads or tails in a row and people start to get very stretched or compressed, especially those who moved a long way in order to make faster progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Le&Le Games Le&Le Games
Romania
Targu-Mures
Mures
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you, good one :-)

Robert Zaleski: Some games for playing with kids, to be connected to games like mentioned by Julian or for example I get some Pickomino game in large format.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Garcia
Portugal
Tomar
Lisboa
flag msg tools
designer
I am addicted to Game Design!
badge
Time flies when designing games!
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello,

What about a hide and seek game? La Chasse aux Lutins

I've tried it with many kids and they love it while moving their bodies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Anstey
Wales
Barry
Vale of Glamorgan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Immaterial wrote:

Hello,

What about a hide and seek game? La Chasse aux Lutins

I've tried it with many kids and they love it while moving their bodies

Sounds like a good suggestion. My son loves hiding objects for other people to find - milk bottle tops, toy cars, bits of paper that he has cut out and drawn pictures on...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Boyd
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I mentioned this in another thread, but the resistance is a family favorite. We play it around the dinner table with three kids (7,9 and 10). I even got my mom and stepdad to play and they both enjoyed as well. Really inexpensive as well, plays fast, and holds up well to repeated plays during a party. The kids always want to play this at dinner now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.