Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Futro
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There was a lot of discussion about OOPS Outlet Stores over the holidays because of a special they had on Z-Man games but the thread in the Hot Deals Forum has moved on to ideas on what they should carry. Since it is really more for this Forum I wanted to start this discussion.

Link to the OOPS Hot Deals Thread - If you read through the thread around page 5 the owner really wants to know what folks think he should carry and in the latest post by the owner, Thomas Anczurowski(joeschmegly) has a specific question.

Quote:
Hey Guys...need some advice about Star Trek games
Do the geeks on this thread care about Star Trek Deck Building games?
Should I ship the 2 versions I have to Oops? I have the Original Series Premier Edition and The Next Generation Next Phase Edition. I think the original retail was between $ 34.99 and $ 39.99. We would be retailing them for $ 14.99 or $ 25.00 for both. I figure someone might care. It is a dice game.

Whadaya think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Noll
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the majority of folks would self-flagellate if they gave the thumbs up on this, since a lot of the posts in regards to the stuff at the oops outlets is about how they don't live near one and cannot access the bargain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dnoll wrote:
I think the majority of folks would self-flagellate if they gave the thumbs up on this, since a lot of the posts in regards to the stuff at the oops outlets is about how they don't live near one and cannot access the bargain.

Yup. Stinks to hear about such great deals and not have one at a reasonable distance. Congrats to the people who are though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Futro
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dnoll wrote:

True, but there are a still a few folks in the areas of US and Canada that can (Although not sure on the name of the stores in Canada come to think about it). I am close enough to the one in Michigan so I did get a shot at the Z-Man games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Noll
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see the games pop up at HPB; then i could feed both of my addictions at once (and use my HPB club coupons), although i don't recall ever seeing anything 'good' from the HPB game rack other than an over-abundance of D&D manuals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Newton
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is on time. I just happen to be going to myrtle beach soon and would of forgotten about checking this out. Thanks for the reminder!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.