Hide
4 Posts

World of Warcraft Miniatures Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Action Bar Recharge Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Super Human
msg tools
So the rules aren't completely clear on this imo. You use your action and it exhausts, now what? Does every action work the same way of readying at ticks 5 and 10 on master clock? Or is that only on cards that say so? If they don't have that text, do they ever ready again?

Thanks!

P.S. I might have overlooked this topic, I'll search again to make sure.

EDIT: Upon looking, it looks that all action cards recharge on tick 10 regardless unless it states otherwise. Is that a correct assumption? May I ask how that works with forms? If I use a form, then cancel it, do I have to wait til tick 10 again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Booker Hooker
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forms are different. You don't actually exhaust the form card to shift into form. To shift into form you place a counter on the card to show that you've shifted. Shifting out of form takes up your instant for the turn, and you remove the counter from your form card to show that you've shifted out of form. The card stays readied either way.

If an opposing character's action somehow exhausts your form card, it would stay exhausted until the end of tick ten.

See page 18 in the deluxe rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Super Human
msg tools
Okay, thanks!
I'm asking since I'm on here right now, I'll look it up later though. Does it state whether debuffs last til a character dies, or til tick 10 if it doesn't state otherwise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Booker Hooker
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's on pg 18 also. When a character is destroyed all buffs and debuts are removed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.