Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what order to place an influence counters on another character board when more than one player is able to use Le Grand Condé (Card #6)? Who goes first? Does the person who has the majority on Le Grand Condé go first and then the other player(s) who qualify to also use the feature goes afterwards?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
caseylee82 wrote:
Does the person who has the majority on Le Grand Condé go first and then the other player(s) who qualify to also use the feature goes afterwards?

The German rules talk of 'reihum' and then, by means of clarification
Quote:
Bei allen Tafeln nimmt sich immer zuerst der Mehrheitsbesitzer seine Ausschüttung, danach folgen die anderen Spieler in Sitzreihenfolge, beginnend mit dem Startspieler. Eine Reihenfolge ist aber eigentlich nur bei den Tafeln 6 und 8 von Bedeutung.
what roughly translates into 'majority owner first, followed by the rest starting with the starting player'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
cymric wrote:
caseylee82 wrote:
Does the person who has the majority on Le Grand Condé go first and then the other player(s) who qualify to also use the feature goes afterwards?

The German rules talk of 'reihum' and then, by means of clarification
Quote:
Bei allen Tafeln nimmt sich immer zuerst der Mehrheitsbesitzer seine Ausschüttung, danach folgen die anderen Spieler in Sitzreihenfolge, beginnend mit dem Startspieler. Eine Reihenfolge ist aber eigentlich nur bei den Tafeln 6 und 8 von Bedeutung.
what roughly translates into 'majority owner first, followed by the rest starting with the starting player'.

Thanks that is really helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.