Android: Netrunner – Humanity's Shadow» Forums » General

Subject: Making a Purchase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Horsie Palamino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

Is there a way I can purchase this Data Pack? I tried going to the FFG website and it says that it still isn't released. I want to get it quick because I'm only in the NA area until the first week of may and if I can't get it by then, I'll end up having to wait a whole month for it. I tried checking Amazon and Ebay but they all say that the estimated time I'll be getting it is the 2nd week of May. Any way I can go about this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horsie Palamino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Extra shipping to grab it is not a problem for me. It's just the time constraint that I'm worried about. Are street dates not set in stone with FFG games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Aurelius
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not at all, sadly. Well not sure about set in stone, but they aren't very exact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horsie Palamino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how long it takes for a USPS package to arrive from the USA to Canada?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horsie Palamino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to Vancouver.

From the USA, maybe Texas, or wherever someone willing to sell The data pack comes from lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Slater
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the time you ship it up here it will be on the shelves here in Vancouver. But you'll probably end up paying more for it.

Usually hits shelves here a couple of weeks after it hits in most places in the US (at least as far as I can tell judging from forum posts).

What's the rush?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.