Alex Johns
United States
Huntersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought Gobblet from a geeklist auction, and two of the pieces came so completely stuck together, that I could not get them apart without fracturing the piece stuck inside the other one. they are very thin wood pieces, and this piece was really jammed in there. I checked with the other pieces, and this one large white piece would not fit over any of the other smaller pieces that are supposed to nest inside it, so I am not sure if it is a manufacturer defect that was there all along and not mentioned in the auction, or if this piece swelled somehow as I know thin wood based pieces are wont to do. I did get a good deal on it at $5 (a lot for shipping, but it IS a heavy game), but now I am in search of two new pieces, and the orange/blue games manufacturer won't return my emails/calls. anyone here with a spare set or a set lying around missing some pieces want to sent a poor man the pieces I need to play this game out with my kids? I will be happy to reimburse you for shipping plus some for the parts, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The list of people listed as having parts:

http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/2266?has...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johns
United States
Huntersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to mention this, but I finally did get in touch with Blue Orange> I ordered the replacement set of white cups for $5 off their website. when they arrived in a couple days, it turns out that the cups that came with my set and the cups they offer on the website are almost nothing alike, and the bigger cups were too big to fit in the existing cups that came with the set. I called Blue Orange, and true to their wonderful customer service history, replaced ALL the cups in my set, making this a brand new set, at no additional cost than the original $5 I spent getting the first set of cups. Damn find service, and will be buying games from this company in the future. great games for kids and adults alike, and wonderful customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.