Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I've recently gotten back into this ripper of a game and decided to address an issue that has been bothering me each time I play....the Temple Quarter map errata!

In the heat of the moment I am guranteed to forget which section of the wall is actually a fort etc (I've almost been tempted to draw in the errata straight onto the map, but never had the guts to actually do it).

So, I've done the next best thing and produced a map section that can be colour printed and placed on the map. It shouldn't move under a plexiglass sheet.

The issues it addresses:

JJ36 -drawn as a Wall but is a Fort (from the Index).
QQ32 -drawn as a Bastion but is a Fort (from the Index & 2.15 Errata).
QQ41 - drawn as a Fortress but is a Fort (from the Index).

While I was at it I've also tried to make the two gates into the inner Temple more obvious (near Coponius and Susa Gates).

The burning issue I have is the placement of the stairs for the new Fort at JJ36. Do they go to into TC or the TQ? (Drawn in as to the TQ until someone tells me I'm wrong).

Here's the image and I've submitted a .png to the gallery which should be there soon if the Mods give it the tick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a change of heart.

The other three Forts all have stairs down & out to the surrounding city areas, so I think JJ36 should as well.

It's a little change, but would have an impact on gameplay.

Either way, both are (will be) in the gallery and so you can choose which option you want. Or try both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Lipka
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damjon wrote:
The other three Forts all have stairs down & out to the surrounding city areas, so I think JJ36 should as well.

Makes sense.

Damjon wrote:
It's a little change, but would have an impact on gameplay.

Just that Fort being there is going to have an impact !!! surprise

Damjon wrote:
Either way, both are (will be) in the gallery and so you can choose which option you want. Or try both.

Wondeful ! Thanks Damo.

Any chance you can make an overlay for the VASSAL Map ?

~ A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.