Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
char(filter(1,[1 -1],[66 5 0 -39 82 -3 -12 8 8 -82]))
mbmbmbmbmb
Next Friday (May 3), there will be an open night of strategy gaming at the Food Court in the Prudential Center in Boston starting at 6:30 PM. There will also at some point be a raffle for One Fund Boston, a fund established for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings. Tickets will be $2 each and the prizes will be games people donate for the raffle. 100% of the proceeds of the raffle will be going to One Fund Boston, and I will be matching any donations up to $150. Further, the company I work for is matching donations its employees make.

All are welcome. We need games to raffle off; the game doesn't have to be new, just in playable condition. Some more details can be found here:

http://www.meetup.com/Boston-social-strategy-gamers/events/1...

You need to be a member of the group to see the full details; just apply for membership and I'll let you in. Or you can just show up; we meet near the Pizzeria Regina in the very back of the food court. If you have questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for any support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminder: this is Friday night! Here are the games we have confirmed so far that will be in the raffle:

California
Campaign Manager 2008
Carpe Astra
Dominion
Fluxx
For The Win with 3-4 player expansion
Hansa
Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot
Lord of the Rings: The Duel
Monty Python Fluxx
New York
Nexus Ops
PURGE: Sins of Science with promotional poster
Siena
War on Terror
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game
Zombie State: Diplomacy of the Dead

Some of these games are used while some are new; all should be in playable condition. Thanks to those who have donated games, and if you have one you'd like to put up in the raffle, let me know!

Details of the raffle are in the post above. Hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks to all those who came out tonight and participated! All told, we raised $1,766 for One Fund Boston! Gamers really are generous people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.