Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » General

Subject: Question about the $500 pledge level. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Gifford
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Why does it say on the infographic for the pledge levels that the $500 level has everything unlocked already? I couldn't find any reference to that anywhere else on the Kickstarter.

http://pixelsmashstudios.com/kros_tracker.jpg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Massey
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because any stretch goals announced, the 500 backers will get whether the goal is met or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of each of the 500 pledges it says that all stretch goals are available. Think it also mentions somewhere else but not had chance to check

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sielle wrote:
Why does it say on the infographic for the pledge levels that the $500 level has everything unlocked already? I couldn't find any reference to that anywhere else on the Kickstarter.

It states this on the KS, but admittedly it is not very clear since the rewards page has not been updated very well.

All $500 pledges get the base game, all expansion figures, all the promo figures, all the stretch goals announced that are not tagged as "add-ons", even if they aren't unlocked. That would include all the stretch-goal figures, the special dice and a complete set of extra-large cards. AND anyone who does not want the XXL figure that comes with the 500 pledge can opt to trade it out for a carrying case that comes with all of the large cards for all figures.

You also get ALL the figures up front without having to wait until they come out like normal over the course of the year.

In addition to this, updates and comments by JAG have told us that we can purchase the case or an additional case in the event of a XXL swap, for 35$ if we don't want another set of extra-large cards that comes with it. This is separate from the set of cards we get already.

Oh and you get the Special Collector's coin ta boot and some kind of dice tower they haven't shown yet.

This does not include the Kama Coins for some reason, but that could change I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mr
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vonderbread wrote:
Sielle wrote:

It states this on the KS, but admittedly it is not very clear since the rewards page has not been updated very well.

All $500 pledges get the base game, all expansion figures, all the promo figures, all the stretch goals announced that are not tagged as "add-ons", even if they aren't unlocked. That would include all the stretch-goal figures, the special dice and a complete set of extra-large cards. AND anyone who does not want the XXL figure that comes with the 500 pledge can opt to trade it out for a carrying case that comes with all of the large cards for all figures.

You also get ALL the figures up front without having to wait until they come out like normal over the course of the year.

In addition to this, updates and comments by JAG have told us that we can purchase the case or an additional case in the event of a XXL swap, for 35$ if we don't want another set of extra-large cards that comes with it. This is separate from the set of cards we get already.

Oh and you get the Special Collector's coin ta boot and some kind of dice tower they haven't shown yet.

This does not include the Kama Coins for some reason, but that could change I suppose.

You explained better than JAG. =)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben M
United States
Northfield
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my first Kickstarter, and I'm in at the $500 level, how do I go about swapping my XXL figure with a carrying case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Alaska
msg tools
nebyeh wrote:
This is my first Kickstarter, and I'm in at the $500 level, how do I go about swapping my XXL figure with a carrying case?

There will be a pledge manager\survey that goes out after the KS is over. However, I would consider *not* giving up your XXL. You are losing value by doing that. Instead, request only a single copy of the XL CARDS, which will make the case available for $35. The XXL's are selling for $100+ right now, so you should have someone PM you on the backer board to do a sell or trade right here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nebyeh wrote:

I second the notion to NOT do this.
The case is now only $35 for the $500 level.
Id keep the XXL and either do as silent recommended and set up a trade / sale now, or list it here later on.

Either way, the XXLs are worth a good bit more than $35

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Boses
United States
Santa Fe
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ropya wrote:

The case is now only $35 for the $500 level.

Any chance you could link to this? I can't find where that change is mentioned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this will work but here is a link
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/370924922/krosmaster-are...
edit* the link takes you to up to date but if you go to previous comments about 1 day ago you should find below comment

plus below is what was said there might be more before this comment but not had chance too look that far yet.

Creator Japanime Games 1 day ago

Mike - that is correct. It can be assumed with the recent changes on the XXL cards that the case is $35 and the card set is $15. So a $500 pledge level that is getting the cards thrown in for free can add on a case for only $35.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.