Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

If I have a finished wonder, does it even count as a progress card in the end if progress cards is a winning criteria? The German rules are not clear and the English rules say that an unfinished wonder counts as a progress card.
I think it counts as a progress card, but maybe it only counts its own victory points, because a finished wonder is no progress anymore.

Thanks for help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sneuhauss wrote:
If I have a finished wonder, does it even count as a progress card in the end if progress cards is a winning criteria?

The rules state that unbuilt wonders "still count as a Progress Card when scoring that criteria". The clear implication of that "still" is that they count as a Progress Card built or not. If, once built, the card did NOT count then this would have to be explicitly stated in the rules. It isn't, so a wonder counts as one progress card towards endgame conditions and victory criteria whether built or not IMHO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well, sounds right.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.