18 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Let's be nice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Say something nice about the person above.

You don't have to start with me, it's ok. But I'll say something nice about BGG. It's one of my favourite websites. Good work, BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gone C. Profile
msg tools
crazylegs is such a nice guy that he honestly didn't anticipate that the very first reply would be an attempt to twist this thread into "say something which sounds nice, but isn't really." His cheerful attitude and childlike innocence are two of the reasons he's my favorite person to borrow money from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gone C. Profile
msg tools
One of the things I like best about kuhrusty is his adherence to the old adage, "if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." What makes his dogged persistence even more admirable--puzzling, even--is that a quick survey of the wreckage of everything surrounding him forces one to conclude that the author of that adage never met kuhrusty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Have Dice Will Travel
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
kuhrusty wrote:
One of the things I like best about kuhrusty is his adherence to the old adage, "if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." What makes his dogged persistence even more admirable--puzzling, even--is that a quick survey of the wreckage of everything surrounding him forces one to conclude that the author of that adage never met kuhrusty.

Cheeky...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
Archetype87 wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:

Cheeky...

I don't know Archetype87, so I'll comment on Khrusty.

One thing I like about his home building projects is that he shares them with us, as well as the assorted reactions of his family to those projects.

Oh and the video of the dog-pooping game made me laugh for a long time. Thank you for that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time I see Celina's avatar, the moon makes me smile.
Smiling is nice. The world could use more smiling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time I see MABBY's avatar, the guy almost getting hit by the car makes me smile.
Smiling is nice. The world could use more guys almost getting hit by cars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never heard any rumors about Squash abusing the elderly. I think that's nice. I like a guy who can keep that sort of thing on the down-low.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Well, at least it's not raining.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's so genuinely honest that Gola displays his IQ for all to see and understand. So nice indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprint wrote:
It's so genuinely honest that Gola displays his IQ for all to see and understand. So nice indeed.

Canadian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmb
Is a friendly, generous guy who'd share his pond with anyone. He spends so much time in his pond that it's quite golden now. Which is largely why people so rarely welcome his invitation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
Waits patiently, and doesn't eat half as many people as other dragons might.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Has a nice beard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
frumpish SUCKS

at composing sub-par compliments. They're actually quite fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite the user name "CrankyPants", I can't think of a single time that Blorb has been cranky. I also can't think of any time he proved that he was wearing pants, but that's another matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub is a spunk and has feet of rock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Needle is a top bloke and so is his wife and their kid.

A vegetarian who cooks meat for you and introduces you to the wonders of haloumi!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fraser is nice. Lego is nice. Fraser likes Lego. Lego likes Fraser. I like Fraser for liking Lego, but Lego does not like me for liking Fraser (who likes Lego).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.