BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Do It Yourself

Subject: Can you recommend good printer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Collins
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, we are looking to print up some prototypes and I am also looking to buy a new printer. I ideally with relatively cheap ink/toner (I am fed up with paying the same amount in ink that I did for the printer), good clear strong colour printing, and happy to print on card.

Printers are one of the things I always seems to have an issue with finding the right one, so any advice or recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
Printer Suggestions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was checking this out recently I found that the one to beat, in terms of lowest ink cost per page was the HP officejet pro 8600. I was very happy with my Kodak but it gave up the ghost recently (it had some very heavy use) and their models are disappearing from the market now.

I think if you can find a lower cost per page than the 8600 you will be doing well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Collins
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.