David Gittins
England
Billingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
U.K Pre-order available from here £29.99 and has a May 29th release date http://www.firsteditioncomics.com/?product=lettersfromwhitec...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sutherland
United Kingdom
(just) West of London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see release date is now shown as 31st July.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gittins
England
Billingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah i received an email on May 15th stating date had been put back...

Dear Customer

We are writing to let you know that this evening the ETA date on your order for LETTERS FROM WHITECHAPEL Board Game will unfortunately be extended. This is because Fantasy Flight Games have gone back on their release date and haven't yet decided on the new date.

Our suppliers deal directly with Fantasy Flight Games and as soon as I have the correct date, we will be notifying all pre order customers. I can tell you that Fantasy Flight Games have informed our suppliers that its release date is still set for a Q2 launch. This means it will with be available in May, June, July or August.

This is a world wide release problem and will effect all retailers however if you would like to cancel your order please reply to this message stating that and you will be issued with a full refund.

Sorry For Any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards

Dan

First Edition Comics

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DiscoBiskit wrote:
This means it will with be available in May, June, July or August.

Which year is that then?

I don't know why publishers even bother giving a date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.