Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Oberholtzer
United States
Snellville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We opened the 9 cities pack, and found we are missing the evolution cards that explain the draft, the bio-hazard scar rules sticker, and one bio-hazard scar card. (Cards B66- B70.) I've emailed/talked with Hasbro, and since they don't have extra cards, and their stock of the game is depleted, they've offered to replace the game with another product of equal value.

Seeing as that is no help, what do you recommend we do? (I have a second copy of the game already past this stage, so I know what the rules are.)

EDIT: I remember the panic last time someone suggested this game was out of print. So here's what was said:

Me: Will we be returning the game and receiving a new copy?

Stephanie: Regrettably, the game is not available to replace. You would be returning it for an item of comparable value.

Me: So the game is out of print?

Stephanie: No, but our inventory has been depleted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moberho wrote:
(I have a second copy of the game already past this stage, so I know what the rules are.)

Make a copy of what is missing - does not look as good but works. Next time someone uses a scar, keep the empty card and use it as proxy biohazard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moberho wrote:
since they don't have extra cards, and their stock of the game is depleted, they've offered to replace the game with another product of equal value.

EEEK!!!! Scary words!!! Quick, buy up all copies on the web!!!

Ahem.

From what you've said, the only thing you need is the one scar card.

Chances are that not every scar will get used, so when drafting scars, leave the actual cards on the table, and give everyone a playing card instead (so 3 of Hearts is a biohazrd scar, 5 clubs is the ammo shortage etc). When they play their playing card, they pick up and use the scar sticker.

The problem comes as and when someone wants to lay the last biohazard scar. The easiest is probably to use one of the "white" stickers from the rewards sheet, and colour it green.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.