Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Tesser
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding City Tokens/Districts when you run out of them because you have either used them as districts on existing cities OR as you explore new lands I assume you cannot explore OR build a District. I assume you cannot destroy one in play already OR explore an area without putting a city token on it hence you cannot explore once you run out.

Secondly when you run out of building cards on the last phase you shuffle the discard. I assume this means you combine A,B,and C cards and lay them out NOT just C cards right?

I am pretty sure I know the answers but wanted to verify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LORDs_diakonos wrote:
Regarding City Tokens/Districts when you run out of them because you have either used them as districts on existing cities OR as you explore new lands I assume you cannot explore OR build a District. I assume you cannot destroy one in play already OR explore an area without putting a city token on it hence you cannot explore once you run out.

Secondly when you run out of building cards on the last phase you shuffle the discard. I assume this means you combine A,B,and C cards and lay them out NOT just C cards right?

I am pretty sure I know the answers but wanted to verify.

When you run out of City Tokens/Districts, you cannot explore or expand more. While you can destroy buildings to make space for new ones, you cannot destroy Cities or Districts to use the tokens elsewhere.

Yes, when you run out of cards on the last round, shuffle A,B, and C together and draw the remaining cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tesser
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mechanicalfish wrote:

When you run out of City Tokens/Districts, you cannot explore or expand more. While you can destroy buildings to make space for new ones, you cannot destroy Cities or Districts to use the tokens elsewhere.

Yes, when you run out of cards on the last round, shuffle A,B, and C together and draw the remaining cards.

Awesome Thanks Ryan. Great game I have played twice and really enjoyed playing it both times. I don't have other games on my game shelf that are like it. Going to add Expansion Town Cards later tonight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great to hear! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.