Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert DiClaudio
United States
Marlton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Hello
I just learned about Vassel this week. Its awesome. My question is where can I Download AH games for Vassel. Iam talking about D-Day, Stalingrad, Africa Korps ect ect... I like all the old WWII and WWI games. Can someone help me out here.
Thanks
Robert The Geek of South Jersey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you go to vassalengine.org I believe you will find modules for many, if not all, of the game you're interested in.

p.s. you might also be interested in checking out Zun Tzu, which is another pbem software. There is a Zun Tzu module for D-Day with updated graphics, and it's awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For Vassel? For Tom Vasel?

Tom Vasel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
nycentral1957 wrote:
I just learned about Vassel this week.

If you've only just now heard of Vassal, you might be interested to know that there are quite a few virtual tabletop programs in the same vein. Some are more suited for PBEM, some for live online play, and they generally each have their strengths and weaknesses. I suggest you check them out to see which one best fits your particular needs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert DiClaudio
United States
Marlton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Thank You Much for the information. I had no idea all this good software exsisted.
Rob the wanna B Geek from S.Jersey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert DiClaudio
United States
Marlton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Thank You Much for the information. I had no idea all this good software exsisted.
Rob the wanna B Geek from S.Jersey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deadkenny wrote:
p.s. you might also be interested in checking out Zun Tzu, which is another pbem software.

Zun Tzu does not support PBEM. It is only capable of live, realtime play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.