Zombicide» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Scenario - 4 player, 3 stage campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DASHhouse DASHhouse
Canada
flag msg tools
"Escape from Whitby"

After playing Zombicide for a while now, mostly with 4 players, (2 couples) I decided to make a custom 4 player campaign for us based a "realistic" zombie outbreak where we could play as ourselves.
It’s a 3 stage campaign, keeping items and experience from one stage to the next. I don’t think it is ranked as Hard but can easily get out of hand if not played intelligently. Its easy to level up but part of the plan was to make sure you got to have some time playing at Red level. Anyway, we all liked which I think was the idea.
Because we have fun with it, I am sharing it with everyone else.
Obviously as with all of the scenarios, they are easy to adjust it to your liking to make it harder if thats what you want, especially if you want to add more than 4 players..

To help with the "playing it as ourselves" we came up with custom Lego characters to use as minis. Ok, so they are a bit big on the board and not completely in character with the game, but we can relate to them better as they kinda look like us (a bit) and we can arm them with whatever weapons we actually pick up during the game. Katana’s, Axes, Guns etc. I have attached a sample of those cards too in case anyone is interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Jones
United States
Kew Gardens
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance you'll post a link to download these? It looks like fun to me and I'd love to give it a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DASHhouse DASHhouse
Canada
flag msg tools
redstarnyc wrote:
Any chance you'll post a link to download these? It looks like fun to me and I'd love to give it a try.

Can you not click on the pictures and save them from this site?
Its my first time posting stuff like this so dont know if i need to do anything different to allow people to get hold of them.

Let me know as I am happy to do something different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DASHhouse DASHhouse
Canada
flag msg tools
Did you give it a go yet? Would be interested in how you found it....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.