3 Posts

Chaos in the Old World: The Horned Rat Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Nurgle's Quest midturn victory. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Totally MyName
msg tools
Hi all,
I've a question: let's imagine that Nurgle, using Nurgle's Quest, scores an immediate dial advancement placing corruption in that region during the summing phase and the advancement achieved is "Victory of Nurgle".
In this case has Nurgle won immediately (in the summoning phase)? What if another god, during the normal dial advancement phase of that turn, will reach his victory slice?

I hope this post question is clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
misleadingTitle wrote:
Hi all,
I've a question: let's imagine that Nurgle, using Nurgle's Quest, scores an immediate dial advancement placing corruption in that region during the summing phase and the advancement achieved is "Victory of Nurgle".
In this case has Nurgle won immediately (in the summoning phase)? What if another god, during the normal dial advancement phase of that turn, will reach his victory slice?

I hope this post question is clear.

Victory is only checked as the last step of the End phase. So the round is still played out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Totally MyName
msg tools
Quick and decisive! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.