The Resistance: Avalon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Voting Chits Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caralon the Survivor
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Hi, I have managed to lose my rules to the game but one of my friends has discovered something we may have been doing wrong - when you vote to approve teams to go on a quest, does that vote take place publicly? Or is it a secret vote?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Caralon wrote:
Hi, I have managed to lose my rules to the game but one of my friends has discovered something we may have been doing wrong - when you vote to approve teams to go on a quest, does that vote take place publicly? Or is it a secret vote?

What it really is, is simultaneous. Everyone should select their vote secretly but then reveal it publicly. So you know how everyone voted (it is the best way to gather information) but voted on at the same time so as not to influence how others vote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the rules say the vote is public. (There are groups that use anonymous voting, but I don't think it is good idea to hide information in that way.)

Our procedure is: select your vote, extend a hand with the token side down towards the center of the table. When everyone has selected, reveal, count, memorize, then take the token back. Then go to mission or re-select a team and vote for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.