Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Niekamp
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't look extensively, and so it may already be here -- if that's the case, I apologize for the double-post.

My understanding is that in at least some cases, portions of expansions have been repackaged in other expansions. I may also be confusing this between European sets and US sets. So it may be an easy answer: "Just buy official Rio Grande Expansions and you'll be good."

With the understanding that many of you feel like the expansions aren't worth owning/playing, I am trying to figure out the easiest path toward acquiring each of the professionally published expansion bits without duplicating any of them. (I realize I can PnP most of these, and may actually have to for some, but would like to have the nicer versions if possible.)

So, can anybody help me figure out what I'd need to eventually have if I wanted it all?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
patella wrote:
I didn't look extensively, and so it may already be here -- if that's the case, I apologize for the double-post.

My understanding is that in at least some cases, portions of expansions have been repackaged in other expansions. I may also be confusing this between European sets and US sets. So it may be an easy answer: "Just buy official Rio Grande Expansions and you'll be good."

With the understanding that many of you feel like the expansions aren't worth owning/playing, I am trying to figure out the easiest path toward acquiring each of the professionally published expansion bits without duplicating any of them. (I realize I can PnP most of these, and may actually have to for some, but would like to have the nicer versions if possible.)

So, can anybody help me figure out what I'd need to eventually have if I wanted it all?

Look at what is in my collection/my want list. I have gone through the stuff and I have marked all the unique things in the database.
Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.