Mike Hutton
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Announcement From Michael Roberts, Managing Director, LMN&B Ltd:

We have been following posts being made on Boardgame geek and Kick-starter in relation to the development of the 1862 game; and in particular the involvement of some individuals on this project and the validity of using JKLM branding. To clarify LMN&B Ltd is a registered company based in the UK (Registration number 08225026) owned by myself Michael Roberts.

This project is being managed by my company using the expertise of Markus Welbourne as a Consultant (only) and Mike Hutton as a designer, who have both worked together on a number of projects. They have produced 1860 and 1861 successfully and therefor it makes perfect sense for them to work together on this project as a design/development team. As far as i am concerned a dream team for this project.....

With regards to the use of JKLM branding, that is exactly what it is branding nothing more but does match 1860 and 1861 as a recognised brand. It is my belief that the vast majority of people will want this game to go ahead and therefor back the project, some may choose not to , but if they choose not to; i hope it is for the correct reason, not incorrect/ inaccurate speculation.

Thank you for your support.

Kind regards

Michael Roberts
Managing Director
LMN&B Ltd
Tel: + 44 (0) 1376 333630
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7828585683
Web: www.lmnbboardgamesdistributor.co.uk
E-mail: michael@lmnb.co.uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
mbmbmbmbmb
That clarifies some things, thanks, though not everything.

(And as for me personally, I'm in, just trying to finalize batching with the locals.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.