Popular Tags: [View All]
Michel Lapointe
Canada
Napierville
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let start an other new 4 player game.

We are looking for fast players, i.e. under normal circumstances you will make several moves a day.

On more restriction for this game, if possible all similar timezone like Eastern to Pacific TZ.. or European that play really late at night

We will use the e-mail function where everyone inputs his/her own moves. If you haven't used this before don't fret as it's very easy.

We will use the official ruling that the spade>>2 round tile cannot happen on rounds 5 or 6 and that you are only allowed to use spades to move terrain directly on the shortest route towards your home terrain.

If you meet the requirements and are interested then sign up by posting below, and also geekmail me your e-mail address.

1. Cristine
2. Mathieu
3. Michel
4. Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Payot
msg tools
Re: PBF #45 - 5 Players
I'd like to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stevens
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
I protect the sheep in our society from the wolves.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stevens
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
I protect the sheep in our society from the wolves.
mbmbmbmbmb
Come on someone jump in so we can start a game. I am a first timer and total noob at this PBF thing and if I can figure it out, anyone can

Of course I probably should not say that before I actually play a game in this format. I did read over the Commands and it seems pretty intuitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Plummer
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd like to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Plummer
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh, 4-player. nm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.