Popular Tags: [View All]
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else try to contact customer service? Now that I got around to putting all my figs together I find I am missing some
hex bases. I have tried their 'contact us' thing but haven't got a reply. Is it just me (probably) or is their customer service extremely slow?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you talking about the clear hex bases?
And if so, are you missing ones that you ordered extra?
Or ones that were included free?

If the free ones, well then Id say keep at it.

If youre missing the ones you paid extra for, then this is correct.
They have not shipped yet as far as I know.

Past that, I have no feedback on the customer service end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah sorry, the clear bases. I supported at the Striker level and thought that included bases for all the initial figures. I have four figures without bases now.

Thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twthomas wrote:
Yeah sorry, the clear bases. I supported at the Striker level and thought that included bases for all the initial figures. I have four figures without bases now.

Thanks for the reply.

You only get 48 clear hex bases which is not enough for all the miniatures. But Mantic's customer service is normally pretty good. They are based in the UK though so need to allow for the time difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
twthomas wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

I believe there were 48 bases with the first shipment.
Im not sure what the count is on figures, but I think its higher than that.
So yeah, youd be short.
Your paid for extras come later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cope
United States
Benton
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've contacted them a couple times and I don't think it's ever taken me more than a day to get in touch with someone. You might try contacting them through Kickstarter though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also now is probably a bad time to catch them as their new KS started this afternoon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If you have 48 bases with your Striker package, then you have the correct amount. And, no, it won't be enough to base al the miniatures you have. It would require another order of 48 ($8) to base everything that comes in the complete striker package (at the end of Season 3).

Upon learning that the miniatures work so much better with the hex bases (and are absolutely a prerequisite for some), I ordered precisely that, along with some add-ons, when I got the Season 2 survey. If you want to base all your miniatures, you should consider adding bases when the season 3 survey comes out. It's a way of getting them without paying any additional shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all. I honestly thought that 48 was a misprint on KS. Kinda weird really. Four teams at 14 figs each is 56 figures just in normal players. I guess I assumed they meant 58 or 68. Oh well. I will order more with Season 3 or just switch to some other bases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
twthomas wrote:
Thanks all. I honestly thought that 48 was a misprint on KS. Kinda weird really. Four teams at 14 figs each is 56 figures just in normal players. I guess I assumed they meant 58 or 68. Oh well. I will order more with Season 3 or just switch to some other bases.

It was originally only 24.
A goal doubled it IIRC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paralipsis wrote:
If you have 48 bases with your Striker package, then you have the correct amount. And, no, it won't be enough to base al the miniatures you have. It would require another order of 48 ($8) to base everything that comes in the complete striker package (at the end of Season 3).

Upon learning that the miniatures work so much better with the hex bases (and are absolutely a prerequisite for some), I ordered precisely that, along with some add-ons, when I got the Season 2 survey. If you want to base all your miniatures, you should consider adding bases when the season 3 survey comes out. It's a way of getting them without paying any additional shipping.

Two packs (total 96) isn't quite enough to base every single miniature you get in the Striker package either. Although a lot of things such as the 2 players and prone miniature for each team isn't really needed unless you get the actual teams.

Agree that hex bases are pretty much mandatory as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
jonahmaul wrote:
Two packs (total 96) isn't quite enough to base every single miniature you get in the Striker package either. Although a lot of things such as the 2 players and prone miniature for each team isn't really needed unless you get the actual teams.

Granted, all I've seen of them are the concept illustrations on the kickstarter page, but it was my impression that the prone markers did not require separate hex bases, but were instead integrated into their own bases. All non-prone models comes to 93. If the prone ones do indeed need separate bases, then the number would come to 101.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't thought of that, I would assume they didn't come with their own hex bases but they artwork does make it look like they are moulded into the hexes. Although you don't really need them on hexes to be fair as prone players have no facing. Guess we'll find out when season three stuff ships

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magnets FTW

Edit: spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Want to give Kudos to Stewart from Mantic. Apparently he cannot email me for some reason so he got in touch through KS. I was able to order more bases before S2 shipped! Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prasant Moorthy
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah - I found Stewart ridiculously quick, usually responded within 1 to 6 hours, which considering I'm in Oz is insane...

Re the base, Blu-Tac also works really well, just make sure you use a tiny amount or you'll be cleaning it up for ages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my season two shipment yesterday but had a broken miniature and some missing bits so e-mailed Mantic and Steward replied within a few hours (through the KS system). Top customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.