Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jude Mapp
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See here
http://stimhack.com/humanitys-shadow-spoilers/

Andromeda's disappointing. Pheromones is insane...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mb
Strike that, reverse it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Freeman
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DrDevidents wrote:
Andromeda's disappointing.

If you were looking for Gabe 2.0 then yeah Andy is a little disappointing... however if you are looking for a criminal card that can quite possibly get the strongest economic boost right out of the gate, then look no further.

Andy is going to combo off of Underworld Contacts really quickly and easily on top of many other economic options. She has a lot of untapped potential over Gabriel who is still very solid (and could have a better ability in some games) but Andy has flexability!

Give her a shot soon and try something new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Blumklotz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Replicator is nice too... jibes well with HQ Interface or Mem Chips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jude Mapp
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stand by the comment. I do always make a point to try every new card, and I in no way implied she didn't have her strengths, but I AM disappointed. Still she does open up interesting avenues.
That said I firmly believe this data pack changes the Meta game hugely. Whirlpool adds a real threat to Jinteki, Shapers get more speed, Criminals get insanely better at HQ attacks, Surge makes Anatchs even more dangerous (Parasite gains three virus tokens in one turn!), HB get's... interesting economy boost and NBN, well who cares they get Project Beale in Future Proof!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
DrDevidents wrote:
I stand by the comment. I do always make a point to try every new card, and I in no way implied she didn't have her strengths, but I AM disappointed. Still she does open up interesting avenues.
That said I firmly believe this data pack changes the Meta game hugely. Whirlpool adds a real threat to Jinteki, Shapers get more speed, Criminals get insanely better at HQ attacks, Surge makes Anatchs even more dangerous (Parasite gains three virus tokens in one turn!), HB get's... interesting economy boost and NBN, well who cares they get Project Beale in Future Proof!

Not mentioning Hokusai Grid? Fetal AI + Hokusai Grid + Personal Evolution = 5 net damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ethereality wrote:
DrDevidents wrote:

Not mentioning Hokusai Grid? Fetal AI + Hokusai Grid + Personal Evolution = 5 net damage.

It's still crazy good, but isn't that 4 net damage, though?

1 for Hokusai, 2 for Fetal AI and 1 for Personal Evolution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Twentier
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looks like three to me to be honest, if it gets stolen it's 4... Which means it won't kill someone at 3 cards in hand... Still good though.

Edit: also, Pheromones in Personal Workshop Shaper looks like it may be worth tinkering around with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin K
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DrDevidents wrote:
Pheromones is insane...

Make sure you're interpreting the card correctly. Because they are recurring credits, you don't actually get the benefit from adding a virus counter until the credits refresh at the start of your next turn. And in addition to that, you only get the benefit once per turn, even if you run HQ multiple times.

I didn't realize this at first and am now significantly less impressed with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tipper
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Trash cost of Eve Campaign is likely to be quite high, as it seems like the new version of the old Braindance Campaign:

http://www.netrunneronline.com/cards/braindance-campaign/

Loved the 7 trash cost on that bad boy . Gets 4 more credits this time around, as well as being 1 less to rez. More HB econ, do they really need more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jude Mapp
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I understand the limitations behind Pheromones. But imagine the damage Whizzard could do with this. And you can surge after the first run. It could spell a HQ lockdown for the Corp. It's not PW awesome, but it definitely has a place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.