Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Hornet Leader: Cthulhu Conflict» Forums » General

Subject: Very Excited rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So after reading up on this, I am stoked. Marnaudo's review got me excited for the base game. I was going to go with the latest, TAL because I figured it was tweaked for the better. As soon as I saw they were making this Cthulhu based title, the decision had been made for me.

I am so please a wargaming company would think outside the box and do this. What a great way to get converts (I am not a wargamer, so yes, I am a convert).

I did send my name in to get on the box for the pre-order, but wondered if I had missed it.

Either way, yes Dan, great choice. Whose idea was this? I would love to see the look on the faces when this idea was pitched.

You want take our serious wargame and do whaaa...?

Jorune

ps. In other words, do we have a designer notes in the work for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've been playing HL every day since I got it...I'm glad we are getting something crazy like this, because between the base game and new pdf missions, I don't think I would be as excited for just a regular expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.