Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens when players have to discard a card with value x and all players are tied for the bidding?

Example:
Impossible Ulaire Ostea
Card text:
Each player simultanously chooses and reveals a card from s hand. Each player who reveals the lowest cost card gains three corruptions and puts them on his deck. Each player who revealed the highest cost card destroys it and destroys the top three cards of his deck.

Assuming all players played a value 0 card - am I correct that all of them would suffer both effects? I.e. get three corruptn AND destroy three cards??? If so, in what order would that happen? I mena putting three corruption onto your deck, just to destroy it thereafter seems a bit odd...!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The "each player who revealed" part of the instruction indicates that if there's a tie, it affects everyone who tied.

For your specific example, do the two comparisons in order. Gain three corruption, then destroy the corruption cards and the revealed cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thas for claryfing, that's how I would play it as well, it just seemed a bit odd....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.