Subject: No Turns Uno rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmbmbmb
Place three random cards in the center. Deal out all the remaining cards to the players, who must keep their cards face-down in their own draw pile. Someone shouts go and all players start simultaneously, using any of the three cards in center to play on with whatever they pick up from the top of their draw pile. The normal rules of Uno apply, except that the special cards have no special rules and wild cards can be played on anything and anything can be played on them. If a player picks up a card from their deck that they can't use immediately, they can place it face-up in a discard pile next to their draw pile, or wait until they can use it. When a player runs out of cards in their draw pile, they flip over their discard pile and it becomes their draw pile. First player to have no draw or discard pile is the winner. If a stalemate is reached, the player with the fewest cards is the winner.

This game can get aggressive. It's a variation of a game I once saw people playing (similar to Palace). Works best with two players, three is crowded, four is a punch-up and broken cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hackel
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't this called Blink?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the saying is true, there is nothing new anymore!

I have never heard of that game, it may be based on Palace too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.