Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Super Genius, but not in the style of Mark Madden, Local sports idiot.
mbmbmbmbmb
Where do you play those cards at?
Like for example you can play Creel Tax increases in a Chihuahua Jurisdiction, Jesus Malverde in Sonora, and Red Batallions in either.

But what about cards like Train Robbers or Cristero War? Where can I play those?

And while i'm at it Cards like A.F of L can only be played if the Government is intervention?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
LordJunon wrote:
Like for example you can play Creel Tax increases in a Chihuahua Jurisdiction, Jesus Malverde in Sonora, and Red Batallions in either.

But what about cards like Train Robbers or Cristero War? Where can I play those?

Anywhere!

Quote:
And while i'm at it Cards like A.F of L can only be played if the Government is intervention?

Huh? Where'd you get that idea?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Super Genius, but not in the style of Mark Madden, Local sports idiot.
mbmbmbmbmb
qwertymartin wrote:
LordJunon wrote:

Anywhere!

Quote:

Huh? Where'd you get that idea?

They have a picture of something american on it. I can't recall what it is at the moment.

edit: Figured out the american part. didn't realize there was a third jurisdiction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.