Ted Kim
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you look at your subscriptions, there are several sections: Forums, Geeklists, etc. Within each section, there is a "[Mark All read]" button. But when you have lots of items, it is divided into pages. I am requesting that another button be added -- "[Mark this page read]", which would only mark the items on that page as read.

For me this would be helpful, as I often have several pages of items to review. Typically, I create other tabs to read the items I am interested in and then after going through all the pages, I press "[Mark All read]". But I would rather be able to do this more incrementally (by page), rather than going through the whole list and then marking all read.

Another suggestion would be to put the individual item "[Mark read]"
button vertically aligned at the top of a row (instead of centered vertically). When you try to mark items as read starting at the top of the list, they slide up. If the row below is a different height (due to text wrapping) than the previous row then the [Mark read] button is now at a different position (instead of directly underneath the cursor). So marking several consecutive rows as read often involves continually shifting the mouse to recenter the cursor over the [Mark read] button. Aligning vertically at the top would keep it at the same position despite row height differences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Also suggested here:

Subscriptions view: Mark page read
Mark page as read
Subscription Suggestion
Keep "Mark All read" and add "Mark page read"
"mark all read" should apply only to current page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.