Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the First edition of this game (my first wargame), and the manual says that there are more scenarios in the website. In other threads, it also says that some of the scenarios were included in a supplement, and removed from the website. The problem is that I can't find any of them. Is there ant way to get them?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not at this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Olcese
Argentina
Córdoba
Córdoba
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your reply. So, I have a game and I can't use half of the counters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike D
Thailand
Nakhon Nayok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's still a lot of play value out of the base game - I think it uses all the counters no?

Agree it would be nice to see the old scenario booklets updated but many of them are based on new maps which need revised treatment and I think there are some issues to resolve with various participants. I signed up early on and as far as I know the registration system never got off the ground - so I don't think any add-on's are 'ready to go'.

I understand Jeff does have dozens of scenarios from the older version. I figure it's just not cost effective to work on this while the minis are going so strong. The expectations on higher production standards may have cornered the effort.

Sergeants in the Sand! would be the expansion to tie it all together and would certainly get my money. A lot (or maybe all) of the old scenario books used pieces from that set whistle.

Ah well, got a bit of a soft spot for this game, it's one of the few hex/chit wargames I can drag out when my son decides to visit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.